(Makes 12 to 14 Cupcakes)
I have been making this recipe from a long time now and this has never upset me. Its a super easy recipe that comes together quickly and bakes into amazingly soft, moist and delicious cupcakes.
Give them a try to find out. Please leave a comment below and the share the recipe with your friends if you like it.
- All Purpose Flour (Maida) 170 grams
- Cocoa Powder 20 grams
- Coffee Powder 1 tsp
- Baking Soda 1tsp
- Salt 1/2tsp
- Sugar 200 grams
- Buttermilk 250ml (1cup milk+1tbsp white vinegar)
- Oil 120 ml
- Vanilla Extract 1 tsp
- White Vinegar 1/2 tbsp
- Whipping Cream 1 Cup
- Colorful Sprinklers (optional)
- Preheat your oven at 160 degrees Celsius and line the cupcake moulds with liners.
- Mix the milk and vinegar together. Stir and keep aside for 5 minutes. the buttermilk is ready when the milk looks a little curdled.
- Sieve the dry ingredients i.e. flour, cocoa powder, coffee, salt and baking soda together three times.
- Add in the sugar and give a mix. Add in the wet ingredients and mix everything well just until combined. Do not over mix.
- Lastly add in 1/2 tbsp. vinegar. Mix and pour equal amount of batter in the cupcakes moulds lined with liners.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 15 minutes or till a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Let them cool completely before frosting.