- 400 grams whole wheat flour
- 100 grams all purpose flour
- 400 ml lukewarm water
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp active dried yeast or instant yeast
- Flaxseed 3 tbsp. plus more for rolling over the bread crust
- Mix the water with the yeast and leave for 10 minutes to allow the yeast to activate.
- Mix the flour,flaxseed and salt in a bowl. Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast/water and the oil. Mix to form a sticky dough.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 10 minutes until smooth and elastic.
- Place the dough in a lightly-oiled bowl, cover and put in a warm place to allow the dough to double in size.
- Knock back the dough on a floured surface and knead for 2-3 minutes. Leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- Press the dough out…
View original post 87 more words